In compliance with the Federal Trade Commission, below is our disclosure policy:
- Sponsored posts on this website will clearly state that they are sponsored posts (you should assume we’re making money off of them).
- Paid links on this website will clearly state that they are paid links (you should assume we’re making money off of them).
- Affiliate products are sometimes recommended in articles on this website, and occasionally we run ads from third party networks like Media.net, Amazon, and Linkshare (you should assume we’re making money off of them).
- All emails sent to us are ours to use at our own discretion.
- Though we may get paid to write a sponsored post or review, it does not mean that we will review or write about your company or product. If we do write about your company or product, it does not mean that we will write a positive post or review.
- Sponsored posts or paid links on this blog are for the benefit of our readers. If we feel that a sponsored post or paid link will not benefit or will negatively impact our readers in any way, we will not publish that sponsored post or paid link on this website.
- The content on this blog represents the opinions of Christina Crowe, guest authors, and/or our readers. These opinions are not fact and shouldn’t be relied upon as such. We will try our best to provide honest and helpful advice, but we are not responsible for anything that might occur after you’ve taken our advice.
- We are not responsible for any opinions comment posters publish on this website. We do, however, encourage readers to participate in comments and general discussions on this website and to form their own opinions and ideas.
- Though we work hard to provide accurate information, we are not responsible for the content or inaccuracy of content on third-party websites linked to on this blog. You make the choice of accessing linked third-party websites at your own risk.
- We are not responsible if losses occur as a result of using third-party websites or products. Though we will always recommend products that we believe are of the highest quality, you should do your own research to determine whether these products are right for you.
Want to learn more about Olive Skin Beauty? Visit the About page.